Bill Davidson wrote:
> On Wed, 3 Jul 2002 17:10:13 +0100
> Insecure? Have they read ANYTHING about IE. Besides you can save
> passwords with IE just like any browser.
>
> Bill

Oh man, they are pathetic. Mozilla is much more secure then any version
of IE. And if they don't know You can set Mozilla to encrypt all
passwords that are saved. So it would be very hard to get passwords even
if someone tried it on your own machine. Oh yeah and not to say that IE
also can save passwords and I don't trust it one bit. And so much
security problems with IE. Damn they should ban IE users :)

--
Live long and prosper!