On Mon, Jul 08, 2002 at 09:01:15AM -0700, Sevatio wrote:
> What's your opinion of IBM Hard Drives?  I was going to continue buying
> them since IBM is a supporter of Linux.  However, some of the customer
> feedbacks I've been reading makes me apprehensive about touching these.

I have a 3GB IBM from a Quantex computer I bought in 1996 or 1997
(before Quantex sucked, from what I hear). It has housed Windows 95,
Windows 98, TurboLinux, Mandrake 8.1, and now it's temporary storage
for my audio files. I have never had any problems with it, I just
wish it were larger :-)

Todd

--
Todd Slater