My screen is 15' sxga.  Finally got x working this sunday but since then
I've been trying to fix this small problem with it but no luck at all
after 2 days so please help! =)  I get a half inch thick black line on
right hand side of the screen.  Basically x isn't using all of the
screen's width. The screen is not running off the left side.  I've tried
all kinds of things in the XFConfig-4 file including changing the sync,
refresh, modelines, resolutions, etc..  Nothing works.

In an attempt to generate new modelines, I called toshiba for more info
on this screen and they said this screen doesn't have a refresh rate,
sync rate, etc because of it's nature (liquid something or other) so, if
x isn't using these sync & refresh values in the config file, how's it
getting what it needs to display on the screen? Maybe that will shed
some light on why the black line is there. Any help at all is helpful.

Thanks,
-T