Hi there,

I recently purchased a Compaq Evo D310 as a test server for Mandrake 8.2.  I was dismayed today after I attempted to install 8.2 and found that it was giving nothing but problems with video and network.  Now, while I am very much a newbie to this operating system, I have installed Mandrake on more then 10 other computers with no problems.  This one does not appear to auto detect its network or video capabilities.  When I suggest it to try the Intel Pro/100 for a NIC (which I believe is what the on board NIC is) it doesn't find it!  Is there something obvious I'm missing here or does Mandrake just not work on this system?  Please help and thank you in advance!