On Thu, 09 Sep 1999, you wrote:
> Having a laptop running NT4. Have one extra HD that i will put into the
> laptop and i want to have Mandrake on that one with the possibility to
> dual-boot between them. One problem is that when i install the extra HD
> i have to remove the floppy. Is it possible to install Mandrake from CD?

Sure...if you can boot off your CDROM. :-) I'd think that
any laptop capable of running NT4 should be capable of
booting from the CDROM. :-) If not, is the hard drive
"hot-swappable" with the floppy (likely not)???

The only other option I can see is if you have a
"side-kick" floppy that can plug into an external port
somwhere. I know some laptops have this option.
        John