Guess it would be somewhat beneficial to include something like that, wouldn't
it? :-)

Here is my /etc/fstab file (the names have been changed to protect the
innocent .. <g>):

- /dev/hda1 / ext3 noatime 1 1
- none /dev/pts devpts mode=0620 0 0
- none /dev/shm tmpfs defaults 0 0
- /dev/hda6 /home ext3 noatime 1 2
- /dev/hdc /mnt/cdrom auto
user,iocharset=iso8859-1,exec,codepage=850,ro,noauto 0 0
- /dev/fd0 /mnt/floppy auto
user,iocharset=iso8859-1,sync,exec,codepage=850,noauto 0 0
- <network>:/<dir2> /mnt/<mount2> nfs ro,soft,bg,timeo=3,intr 0 0
- /mnt/zip /mnt/zip supermount
dev=/dev/sda4,fs=auto,exec,--,user,iocharset=iso8859-1,sync,codepage=850 0 0
- none /proc proc defaults 0 0
- none /tmp tmpfs defaults 0 0
- /dev/hda5 swap swap defaults 0 0

The network entries that I added are based on what their webpage says on how
to mount them.  These are on a UNIX system.  Anything look suspicious?

Thanks!

Terry