Zeynal,

I have taken the liberty of quoting a significant portion or all of your
email on WikiLearn.  See
http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Wikilearn/DnsResources and
http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Wikilearn/QuotedEmailsLetter.

If you have any comments, suggestions, or objections, please let me
know, or modify the WikiLearn page appropriately yourself, as it is a
wiki (TWiki).

To edit a page, you will have to register at
http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/TWiki/TWikiRegistration.  You will be
asked some tough questions, like:

   * your name
   * your email address
   * your country

Also, you will be asked to make up a WikiName (one will be suggested)
and a password.

WikiLearn is my publicly available "personal" learning notebook, which
you (anyone) can use and/or contribute to as you find tidbits of
information that you would like to be able to easily find again or would
be useful to other people.  See
http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Wikilearn/WhyWikiLearn.

In the normal course of events, if I have quoted something, I hope I or
somebody else will eventually get back to that page and paraphrase it in
my (their) own words, a process known in some wiki circles as
"refactoring".  Usually when I do this, I will add the name of the
person I originally quoted to the list of contributors.

To learn more about wikis, please see
http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Wikilearn/AboutThesePages and follow any
of the links that appear interesting.

regards,