From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Tommy Eaton
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2002 12:27 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] Need Newbie Firewall recommendation

Hi,

I am looking for a good newbie firewall to run on KDE on mdk 8.2.  The ideal firewall would be very similar to ZoneAlarm as far as the interface is concerned (i.e. alerting to hits, very simplistic, restricting in/out programs, etc).  I found Firestarter and it appears to be exactly what I'm looking for.  However, I cannot find it for KDE - only GNOME.  Do any of you know if it's possible to get Firestarter for KDE?

I've already tried Guarddog and did not like it...

Thanks!