goodaye, i have quicken deluxe 2001 and run this and
other windows based programs in mandrake 8 under
win4lin. you may be able to run under wine as well,
except i have never used wine. HTH, regards, russell.

--- Xsturm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Has
anyone every gotten quicken to run under Linux?

> I have used gnucash but I really do like quicken for
> windoze.
>
> Does anyone know of any other alternative then?
>
> xsturm
>

> > Want to buy your Pack or Services from
MandrakeSoft?