On Saturday 10 August 2002 04:59 am, you wrote:
> On Saturday 10 Aug 2002 12:41 am, D. Olson wrote:
> > If I click a link in Galeon, KMail starts up a new message, but it
> > doesn't take the email address from the mailto: part of the link.
> >
> > Anyone know off hand how to do this?
>
> In the appropriate box (do Settings | Preferences, then Handlers, then
> Programs), type
>
> kmail "%t"
>
> in the Mail Handler box.
>
> BTW putting "Please see the Galeon Manual for a full listing of available
> expansion characters" right up front in the interface is _really_ lazy
> design; the expansion characters, as well as %t, are:
>
> %t To
> %c Cc
> %b Bcc
> %k Reference
> %w News Host
> %n News Group
> %p Priority
> %a Attachment
> %e Reference
> %h Html
> %y Body
> %s Subject
> %r Reply
> %o Follow up
> %u Whole URL
>
> Alastair

That is so beatiful... I tried putting kmail %1 (my bash/gawk programming
experience made me think that would work) but that didn't do squat. Thanks
for that list, I am putting it into my Linux journal.

ciao!

--
D. Olson
The Mandrake eXPerience

MUB-NWN
http://nwn.by-a.com/

WinXP - the best thing since induced vomitting.