Hi

I have a Elite K7S5A. Mandrake 8.2 installation was very smooth
including the onboard ethernet. Somehow the alsa driver of Mandrake 8.2
did not work with the onboard sound chip. Sound driver need to be used.
To do so, changes in the modules.conf is required. There was detail in
Mandrake web site. My module.conf is as followed after changed.

pre-install pcmcia_core CARDMGR_OPTS=-f /etc/rc.d/init.d/pcmcia start
alias usb-interface usb-ohci
probeall scsi_hostadapter ide-scsi
alias eth0 sis900
alias sound i810_audio