On Tue, 13 Aug 2002 23:33:14 +0800
Stormjumper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

<snip>
> s/w used
> --------
> postfix
> courier imap
> squirrelmail
>
> the results
> -----------
> 1. email for local real users accessible thru imap and webmail
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> maildir in ~/Maildir, accessible locally as well
<snip>
> 2. squirrelmail is extremely easy to install and configure.
<snip>

I tried squirrelmail a few months ago with courier imap and kept getting
an error (permission denied?) when trying to read mail for my local
accountl. I didn't pursue it since I was just playing and prefer to check
my mail with mutt via secure shell when I'm away from home. Did you have a
Mandrake rpm for it, or did you compile it yourself? Any other "gotchas"
with squirrelmail?

Todd

--
Todd Slater