Hi guys,

My ISP just offered to upgrade to their new ADSL account type called
Blink...

Anyway, I accepted, (nuts not to, they doubled my download amount, and give
me unlimited downloads from between 12am and 7am.)  and I get to keep my
static IP address.

So, after I agreed and filled out and submitted all the details, I find out
that I will now have to setup and install PPPoe on my gateway box. (an old
233mmx running 8.2).

In short, I went to the roaringpenguin site to see whats invloved and it
says I need to compile some kernel pppoe stuff..

Is there mandrake packages already available that do this or am I in for
hassles.????

Any tips would be really really gratefully accepted.

regards

Franki