Phillip scott wrote:

> Keyboard:
>
> ok I have MDL 8.2 is there a RPM/program to use the extra keys above
> the regular keys and side mouse buttons?

If you find out about the xtra mouse buttons lemme know.  God knows i
spent 3 months doing research on this very issue.

The final verdict on the Expert list:  There is ONE page dedicated to
learning to program xtra keys on a keyboard.  Mouse:  Nada.  You're
outta luck.

I'd have to see if i still have that URL.  If you want it for sure i'll
look though.  Just email the answer to the list.
--
Femme

Good Decisions You boss Made:

"We'll do as you suggest and go with Linux.  I've always liked that
character from Peanuts."

- Source: Dilbert