since *nix systems are case sensitve, and can "handle it" I find that in my
script, if I use "expect" : "password" then I get a fail once in a while and
have to change it to "Password" but if I use "assword" it works. I also don't
use "username" it is expect "Login", but I use "ogin", send "username"
changeing username to what ever is your ISP login