I combined part of another script I used for image processing into getpix.
With the revised getpix script, you can now resize and zip the images
after you copy them to your hard drive. This is handy for me because it
makes it really easy to get pix into my online gallery.

I put the script at http://clevername.homeip.net/getpix if you'd like to
give it a spin.

Todd

--