OMG! Now after i download the iso files through a FTP, when i try to burn it using nero it says: There has been a possible read error during this operation which may cause a defective write.  Ive gotten this twice.. Once with this download, and once with another What is the problem with everything. I cant believe this... Linux doesnt seem to want to install on my vcomputer because theres ALWAYS a problem!!! I am getting very frustrated with this :(. If anyone knows why im getting a read error please email me back :( im never gonna get linux...