-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Alastair Scott
Sent: Friday, 30 August 2002 12:01 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] Insulting Web site messages

There've been previous threads on this theme ("you don't use a
modern|compatible|Microsoft|lilac-coloured browser so you're not allowed
to enter the site").

This one - URL opened by accident in Mozilla 1.1 - has to take the palm:

http://www.iwin.com/

I'm tempted to respond "Actually, it's a so ... 26 August 2002 browser"
:)

Alastair