What did you use (exact name of program) to download those two .iso
files?

Wouldn't surprise me if AOL has something to do with it.

What is the exact wording or the errors you get -
including the exact name of <something>?

Buying it doesn't sound like it will provide you a solution, other than
using their tech support to help you get it running.

I have been using Linux since 6.X Read Hat - switched to Mandrake when
RH 7.2 wouldn't install (did I choose the easy route by switching
dists?)
and have had ocassional problems burning cd's.  Most of the time it
turned
out to be using the wrong program to download it.

BTW, been a 100% Linux user for about a year now...dumped M$ back then
completey - not saying I know even 2% of what I am doing with this
current
O.S., just saying if I can do it anybody can!

Ya just have to give the exact wording to your problems for anybody to
throw
you some help that might (should) help you out.

Hang in there - it will be worth it.

Steve

--
Linux user #280097