Ted wrote:

> Hi..
> I am trying to enable java in Mozilla and Konq...I have set the
> permissions in the setup screens but in Konq when I connect to a java
> site it tells me it is waiting for applet to be loaded and nothing
> happens and in Mozilla it tells me to d/load a plugin from Netscape...
> I d/loaded this but it did not install and gave me an error 202
> message....
> Any help appreciated...

Appears to be something to do with the way it has installed,see,
http://www.mozdev.org/pipermail/bannerblind/2002-June/000058.html
http://www.mozdev.org/pipermail/multizilla/2001-October/000284.html
http://www.brlug.net/pipermail/newbies_brlug.net/2001-February/000003.html
http://www.brlug.net/pipermail/newbies_brlug.net/2002-April/000005.html

error 202 seems to be one of those slippery error messages used to mean
something is wrong but I don't have a specific error message in my error
message files so this is the one you're going to get regardless.

One thing you don't say what versions of mozilla you are attempting to
install java on, is it mandrakes version or the maozilla website download,
mozilla V1,0 cause I think it makes a difference which way you did it.

John

--
John Richard Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]