8.2 download edition. Trying to upgrade some packages, need
glib2/libglib2. I can't install via rpm because it conflicts with
glib1.3x. I can't uninstall glib1.3x because it wants to uninstall
everything else. Tried compiling glib2, even followed the instructions in
install, but no happiness. Has anybody on the list been able to upgrade
glib that can share any tricks?

Todd

--
Todd Slater