My experience with win4lin is that everything works, but not necessarily very
well. For example with Quicken certain functions work normally, while others
are *lots* slower than under Windows. (Possibly because my Quicken files are
very large. Others may not experience a problem)

Also printing from Win4Lin is problematic. I had to configure a network
printer communicating to the samba server in the same computer to access the
locally attached printer.

On the whole though win4lin is going to be more reliable than crossover office
in which some applications work very well, while others will not work at all.

 $49 for  win4lin is a very good price, and they do operate a money back
customer satisfaction guarantee.

derek