Yeah, I think that we have ALL had these problems. 2 Weekends ago I posted
this same question on Saturday Morning (it was accepted by the
smtp.mandrax.org straight away, so the problem wasn't that the mandrake
server wasn't accepting), and it finally arrived I believe on Wednesday or
something on the mailing list, and some other user's questions / answers
didn't even get through.... so I actually have no idea what caused this,
other than it appears that any main received by their mailserver wasn't
passed on.. Someone mentioned that it would be nice to actually hear
something from the Mandrake team, but until now I haven't read any responce
to that from them.  Maybe their reply got sent to /dev/null like all the
missing posts ;-)

Greetings
Ralph

--