On Tuesday 17 September 2002 04:56 am, you wrote:

> And Americans wonder why much of the rest of the planet hates them :-(

I do...

> Yes, you have a Bill of Rights. And it applies to (white) Americans. It
> just looks like it doesn't need apply to anyone who isn't an American.

Thats just plain crazy - how many different nationalities live here? I'm
betting that we have people from just about every nation/culture on Earth
here in the USA, and in considerable numbers.

How many different nationalites live in your country? (and in what numbers?)

Wonder why?

> Now re-read my comment, I am not claiming that my country is perfect. Nor
> am I claiming that America is Satan's breath.
> I *will* claim that (too) many Americans are hyper-sensitive to *any*
> criticism of their country.
>
> Richard

I'll plead guilty here.

> PS Funny how OT mails on this list are almost always about America and its
> politics.

I agree - it is odd.

--
                                                                          /\