On Thursday 19 September 2002 11:05 am, you wrote:
> Hello all,
> Just I have installed by first time the mandrake 8.0 and I would like to
> register this but I get this software thought a magazine and does not had
> included the Serial Number. What I can do to get one Serial Number or How I
> can register the software?
> Bye for now,
> Gabriel Gonzalez
Gab, there are a few places to "register" and if you feel the need for a
serial number, try "u-own-it2".
serialously why do you feel a need to register? one of the neat things about
GNU-linux (which Mandrake is a version of) is that the person who owns the
computer, owns the software too... you ain't renting that version... but you
realllllly might consider upgradeing to a "more recent" version. we are about
to enjoy the release of version 9.0, an there was an 8.1 and 8.2, since your
8.0 version was released.
hey if you really feel a need to register still, you can go to
"www.counter.li.org" and get a number.....