Unless I'm mistaken, what you are suggesting to do is illegal in most
barrios, but if you snoop around in the right places i'm sure you can
find someone to play enabler to your skr1p7 k1dd33 lusts.  don't expect
anyone on this list to give you some magic script that thwarts the bad
guys.  just firewall that crap off and ignore it.

but since they are sending out stuff...

Starting nmap V. 3.00 ( www.insecure.org/nmap/ )
 Interesting ports on  (65.192.141.115):
(The 1591 ports scanned but not shown below are in state: closed)
Port       State       Service
135/tcp    filtered    loc-srv
136/tcp    filtered    profile
137/tcp    filtered    netbios-ssn
138/tcp    filtered    netbios-ssn
139/tcp    filtered    netbios-ssn
445/tcp    open        microsoft-ds
1025/tcp   open        NFS-or-IIS
5000/tcp   open        UPnP
6346/tcp   filtered    gnutella
6699/tcp   filtered    napster
No exact OS matches for host (If you know what OS is running on it, see
http://www.insecure.org/ fingerprint: run completed -- 1 IP address (1
host up) scanned in 46 seconds

--
jason