----- Original Message -----
From: Jason Guidry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 23 Sep 2002 09:03:27 -0500
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] galeon and opera

> galeon rules.  anyone who says otherwise is itchin' for a fight.
>
> =]
>
> On Sun, 2002-09-22 at 20:20, L.V.Gandhi wrote:
> > I would like to get opinion about the relative qualities of galeon 1.0.3 and
> > opera 6 regarding speed etc.
> --
> jason
> gmaestro.org

IMHO, 0-60 nuthin beats Opera! Now I will agree that Galeon.....or Mozilla, do maybe
have an edge on displaying certain sites.
I like Opera, what can I say? I'm using 6.03, and it is very stable on my Mdk8.2
system. I don't seem to be able to get java working though, so that's a point for
Galeon.

Opera 7 sounds like it may be a winner, but I don't know if that will translate into a
Linux version anytime soon. 8-(

That's just IMHO...not fight pickin'. ;-)

--Angus

"Let us not look back in anger or forward in fear, but around in awareness."--James
Thurber

Reg. Linux User #278931
Download the FREE Opera browser at www.opera.com/download/

Free OperaMail at http://www.operamail.com/