On Tue, 24 Sep 2002, Norman Zhang wrote:
> In mozilla when I tried to open a page, I get
> "This page contains information of a type (application/x-java-vm) that can
> only be viewed with appropriate Plug-in"
> I think it is the java virtual machine machine. But I don't know where to
> get in RPM format. I have the CDs but I don't know what the filename is.
> Would someone please help me in this regard?

in mozilla (1.0 and 1.1 at least) you can go to the help menu and look at
the 'About Pluggins' selection.  in the top left side of the window you
will see something about going to netscape.com to learn more about
pluggins.  on the web site that you are brought to you will see a 'pluggin
finder' on the left menu.  using that you can find the jre that you need.

Les Henderson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]