I would like to suggest that as you start this idea, as well as making sure
you are stepping on anyones trademark or copyright, that you create a mailing
list server (sympa or majordomo) and add my name to the list of folks who
want to see the stuff and maybe purchase some. I have a wonderfull reason to
have some more "linux wear". When I got my first Mandrake shirt, I had it on
and went to BestBuy, and had a couple of strippers come up to me and press a
business card into my hand, and asked if I might know how "to set up a
webcam, since you (I) know linux, and that is the stuff the internet runs on,
right?". the one time in my life I ever brought both my wife and daughter
with me to look at computer stuff. luckly they were off looking at washers
and driers, but my wife was returning just as they gave me the card. she was
not to "keen" on the idea of me setting up a computer and webcam for them, so
I never called back, but damn if it wasn't about the only time that a
stripper was willing to pay ME. Damn good thing my wife trusts me (somewhat).