Hi Y'all

Just lately, well for about a week, whenever I start up Konqueror in
Superuser mode, it works fine  until I attempt to browse the /home
partition - then no files are displayed, the border starts to flicker
and I have to use Xkill to shut it down.

I do not have this problem in normal user mode.  Is it a known problem?
Is there a fix?  Should I try re-installing? Or just wait for MDK 9?
(I'm using 8.2)

Suggestions please.

--
Graham Watkins

For me, morning begins when I realize that the soft warm body curled up next
to me is a cat. (Kinky Friedman - Frequent Flyer)

Registered Linux user number 265254      http://counter.li.org