I was wondering "WHAT" file in Mandrake ( or RH for that matter )
contains all the package descriptions
that you get upon install.  In other words, when you install either you
have the choice of making broad package installs
or installing EVERY package manually.  When you do this you can hit F1
on every package and see a "description" of what it
does.  This is got to be in a file SOMEWHERE.  Just wondering if anyone
knows 'cause I would sure like to print it out
and see whats on my system hidden that I don't know about and can use.
( There's a heck of a lot ).

Alan

[EMAIL PROTECTED]  ( [EMAIL PROTECTED] )
Coming to you with Linux-Mandrake 6.0