I have attempted to burn the Mandrake 9.0 ISOs several times. In all
occasions, the CD was not readable on my Dell Inspiron 7500 laptop. The
CD did, however, work on my desktop. When I put the CD in the laptop
tray, it seeks for approximately 15 seconds before giving up. I have
tried different CD media. I have tried using Gtoaster and cdrecord. I
have tried changing the writing speed. I have tried using the "-dao"
option in cdrecord. But nothing seems to make these CDs readable on my
laptop. Please help.