How can I run FBDev Server? I have another computer with a video card not
supported by XFree86 (Savage4 chipset), and it would be nice to run X on that
machine...... I ask because that server is not listed in Xconfigurator, and
running /usr/X11R6/bin/XF86_BDev doesn't work

El dom, 12 sep 1999, escribiste: