you don't mention what you are trying to connect to from that address on the
server..

but places I'd start looking are the hosts.deny file in /etc

and your iptables/chains rules

try this in a console:
iptables -L

or if you have ipchains, substitute it accordingly..

you could even run the result through grep to see if it contains a specific
reference to the problematic IP address.

One other option, is servers IP in the hosts file of the client of the
problem IP? if so, is the entry correct???
if its not, the client might be looking for the server in the wrong place.
(assuming you are using a domain name to access the server and not a direct
IP address...

just some places to start from..

rgds

Frank