On Wednesday 02 October 2002 07:40 pm, you wrote:
> Man, that was funny.  I've been spammed by MS myself, but never so
> amusingly.
I agree, I am glad you shared it cause it was too good to allow it to only be
seen by whomever is reading all the stuff in /dev/null. I just would never
have given them anymore oppertunity than any other spam. (ie.; straight to
/dev/null, do not stop to be read, do not pass go) but sharing it has given
it a value that no other MS (software) product has ever recieved in my house.