Sage advice, I am sure. Thanks.

I have found that copying over KDE links from wherever I can find them
to where they need to be is helping me to restore my KDE environment to
the way it was before. As long as things are running well enough, I plan
to leave the installed Ximian program as is. I probably should have
spent some time reviewing the site before installing the program. It's
nice, but....still just a P.I.M. I was hoping it was a full-blown
contact management software.

I guess little apps it is..