-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Todd Flinders
Sent: Sunday, 6 October 2002 11:01 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] sympa???

A lot of programs are indeed "missing".  I think this was done to make room
for the Internationalization on the 3rd CD and to keep a 100% separation in
the distro between Free and non-Free software.

I have found that MOST (not all) of the "missing" software is found under
the
contrib section of the FTP mirrors or at the Mandrake Club.