Emerson de Mello wrote:

>Hello All,
>
>I have modified the filesystem file for work with UDF,
>but don't worked.
>
>Because that filesystem also can be mount as iso9660.
>
>I have tried to put the udf before the iso9660 in the
>filesystem file, but it works in the same way.
>
>I'd like that the supermount work perfect. :)
>
>In my fstab file have the following line:
>
>none /mnt/cdrom supermount
>dev=/dev/hda,fs=auto,ro,--,user,iocharset=iso8859-1,c
>odepage=850,umask=0 0 0
>
>How I make for the UDF and iso9660 to function
>together with supermount?
>
>Any suggestions?
>
>Mandrake GNU/Linux 9.0

I have been mounting CDs with UDF filesystems for some time now although
I haven't added an entry to fstab.

I find that the console command (issued as root): mount -t udf /dev/scd0
/mnt/cdrom  works for me.

I believe that many people have had problems with supermount (and mostly
cured them by disabling it).

Others may be able to tell you more about that.

--
Graham Watkins

For me, morning begins when I realize that the soft warm body curled up next
to me is a cat. (Kinky Friedman - Frequent Flyer)

Registered Linux user number 265254      http://counter.li.org