If you open KDE Control Centre>System>Printing Manager
Right click on the pdf pseudo printer>Configure.

You should see that the command linked to that pseudoprinter is 'ps2pdf'
If it is set to anything else change it.

Also check you have the ghostscript RPM installed, because ps2pdf just calls
up 'gs'

derek