On my computer at least the superdisk is found on /dev/hdc  you will need to
check where yours found.  You might find it in the start up screen as it
scrolls by.

You can then create a directory in /mnt called "ls120" or whatever your
fancy.  You can then mount the superdisk to /mnt/ls120.

mount -t vfat /dev/hdc /mnt/ls120           inserting your computers
variables for hd"c"  and the mount points name.

If you modify your fstab in /etc/fstab you can then mount by    mount
/mnt/ls120
You can also control read-write, user mounts etc in that file.

Hope this helps.  I am yet to see after changing my bios to mode 3 for A
drive so the superdisk is seen as A drive in windows whether this will allow
a boot disk to be made.  I doubt this as said previous the superdisk is an
IDE .  You can't stick a disk in /dev/fd0 because for me there is no
hardware device on the floppy port.  Linux is basically hardware based not
software resolved like windows.

Stuart Fraser (STU)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]     uni
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      home
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                web viewable
+61 7 38127010                       home phone