Oh, well. :-(

shipahoy wrote:
On Wed, 23 Oct 2002 16:49:15 -0400
Technoslick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

OK, shipahoy, what version of Savage do you have? I have the Savage 2000

w/ 64 MB RAM. When I used the 1.1.25t driver, my screen colors looked like someone took a garden rake to them and Xine takes a dump a moment after starting up. I ended up copying back the original savage_drv.o file and now the quality is back, but I still can't get Xine to stay open now. <sigh> I done broke it, I think.

Any ideas how to bring life back to Xine? It played my DVDs the best of the bunch.

Sorry for the delay in replying.

I have the savage4. From reading the probo.com site again it seems
that some things on the Savage 2000 are still broken.

I suppose eventually it will get sorted out.