----- Original Message -----
From: Dennis &Sue <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 16:44:34 -0400
To: Mandrake Newbie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [newbie] Re : Changing Default Browser

> Thank you for the help.
> I can't believe that I overlook the simple things, I
guess I expected it to
> be more difficult than this. ( Dohhhhh )
> But, after editing to get a CDR and a printer working, I
expected to have to
> do it again.
> As for Mozilla, yeah, I think I'm going with that.
> I haven't used Opera since Version 2 something  I think
it was, Maybe even
> longer.
> Maybe that will be a nice adventure :)

I've been an Opera user for some time (in Windows & now
Linux), and used it in 8.2. Konq 2.2, I wasn't happy with.
Mozilla that shipped with 8.2 (0.98 ?) didn't work
properly for me, but I upgraded to 1, and it was a nice
browser. Much slower than Opera I found though. Now, in
Mdk 9.0, I have Konq 3 (MUCH improved...if it only had
tabs!), Mozilla 1.1 (slick!), and Galeon 1.2.5. I still
have my Opera 6.03, but find myself using Konq & Mozilla a
fair amount these days. :)

It's great to have all the choices. Mdk rocks!

All the best.

--Angus

"Let us not look back in anger or forward in fear, but
around in awareness."--James Thurber

*Reg. Linux User #278931*
Download the FREE Opera browser at www.opera.com/download/

Free OperaMail at http://www.operamail.com/