On Thursday 17 October 2002 03:03 pm, Bart Salien wrote:
> Op Thursday 17 October 2002 20:01, schreef u:
Not Quite on the subject but pretty close.  I have 9.0 installed and my GForce
4 is using the generic Nvidia driver right now.  All I found at the nvidia
site was for 8.2.  I'm probably guessing right, but I'm not able to use those
drivers. Correct?
I've downloaded them but haven't done anything yet until I get a yes or a no
on this.
Any info would be greatly appreciated.  Thank You.