At 05:03 PM 10/24/2002 -0400, you wrote:
On Thursday 24 October 2002 12:50 pm, you wrote:
> If supermount were disabled, why would the Desktop icon open an
> unmounted drive? Wouldn't you 'have' to mount the drive, first?

> <snip>
>
> > Ugh. Its why I disabled supermount. Now I can just click on my Zip icon
> > on my KDE desktop, and boom! up blows a window with the contents...
> > <snip>

Nope, it will do it in one quick 'n easy operation. Kinda negates the need
for supermount, with all its problems, don't it? ;-)

--
                                                                          /\
                                                                  Dark< >Lord

What would I not install if i don't want supermount installed by default? Rather, what package do I need to make sure isn't installed in the firstplace, to avoid having supermount on a clean system?

---
Femme