On Thursday 24 October 2002 8:01 pm, Nikolai Razouvayev did speak unto the
huddled masses, saying:

> Hi everyone
> I've got a spare Pentium 200 collecting dust at the moment so I decided
> to turn it into my gateway box for my home machine.It's got I think

you might look into mandrakes SNF.  it should be onm the site as a download.

--
We have forgotten who we are.  We have alienated ourselves from the
unfolding of the cosmos, become estranged from the movements of the Earth,

shane
Profile at: http://dmoz.org/profiles/shen.html
Proud to be a DMOZ editor since 10-98
Mandrake Users Club Member http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/club/