> Thanks, this did not help...but I at least get another errormessage
> now...feels like I am getting closer....Now I get:
>
> mount: wrong type of filesystem, erranous flag, error in superblock on
> 192.168.2.8:/home/anders, or too many mounted filesystems. I let Control
> Center write to /etc/fstab
>
> /Anders

Getting closer. It is probably something really simple.

Couple of things to check.
1/ In your /etc/exports file there should not be any spaces between the subnet
mask and the (rw) access.
2/ If you can see the share displayed in the MCC GUI, then the share is
obviously being exported. But have you been putting anything in the
/etc/hosts.allow, and /etc/hosts.deny files ? Mine are both blank.
3/ Is the portmap service running? (Not sure if it is needed, but mine is
running)
4/ Do you have a firewall running on that interface? (That would kinda kill
NFS operation)

(BTW: NFS is not very secure and should not be used on any Lan segment which
is not 'trusted'. )

derek