I installed mdk 9 with tamil language support.
As user, in control center selecting various keyboards didn't allow me to type
in tamil. As root I changed the keyboard in hardware. Then I could type tamil
letters. But unfortunately, by trial and error also I couldn't find all tamil
letters. ie tha or dha and also . above letters(mei ezhuththukkal). Can I get
tscii keyboard layout used in mdk9 and how to get various combinations. I
tried http://www.tamil.net/tscii/. I couldn't find. Can I get correct url for
the same.

--
L.V.Gandhi
203, Soundaryalahari Apartments, Lawsons Bay colony, Visakhapatnam, 530017