Hi everybody:

I’ve just installed Mandrake Linux on my computer and it looks really cool, but I
don’t know how to connect to the internet, and my IP doesn’t give help to linux
users and the worst problem is that I use my computer as the server of my house and
there are two other computers connected to mine, so…

I need someone to help me, step by step, on how to configure my internet connection
and who do I set up my computer as a server, or at least, can anybody tell me where
can I read in the internet information concerning about this?

OK, I have and DSL connection with external modem and I don’t know where to find my
Domain Name and my DNS servers nor nothing, so I need to find all the information to
connect either.

And by the way, can anybody tell me how to configure my keyboard because it has an
English configuration and I need to configure it to Spanish.

Well, that is all. Please, help me with this ☺!

TIA

Antonio R.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ: 18319148

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."
James Dean (1931-1955)