Kesav Tadimeti wrote:
HI all,
I had installed an RPM called typist using package manager. Now when I run
this program from bash I get an error that typist is not a recognized
program. However, apropos typist shows that typist has been installed.
99% of the time the name of an executable package will be the name of the command to run it, but you may have hit the exception. Check that your RPM is installed correctly and what files are in with

rpm -ql typist

The command you want is probably in a directory like /usr/bin, /usr/local/bin /usr/share/bin etc.

Sir Robin

--
"A free man ought not to learn anything under duress.
Compulsory physical exercise does no harm to the body,

Robin Turner
IDMYO,
Bilkent University
Ankara 06533