Anne
Any productive discussion is fine with me whatever the topic.  Your problem is
somewhat different then mine.  The whole browser freezes?  Mine will load the
site just not the flash portion.  I guess this is pretty mysterious bcause
nobody seems to know what the solution is.  Does KDE have a list of any kind
for Konqueror?
-Noah